Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a prince a princess or even a maid! this is set back in olden times when kingdoms were around.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vivia's Creation, New Members look if you don't know how to use this fourm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivia

Vivia's Creation, New Members look if you don't know how to use this fourm Empty
PostSubject: Vivia's Creation, New Members look if you don't know how to use this fourm   Vivia's Creation, New Members look if you don't know how to use this fourm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 12:10 pm

You may copy and paste this*

Name: Vivia
Rank (usually peasent for newbies): Princess
Discription: A young girl with brown hair and red highlights, blue eyes.
Personity: A go getter, spunky.

Rp sample (a short paragraph of how you roleplay)
Vivia awoke in her cassle dorm. It was a bright spring day. Vivia, even though she was a princess, was very bored, but she showed no signs of it. "What a nice day." she said, Vivia got dressed and started outside. Before she had the chance the royal guard stoped her. Othou canot go outside, for thou is a princess." he said in an obnoctious voice. Vivia sat down very upset "I wonder when this will change....?"

occ- lol is that ok heart?
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.com
Ali
Admin
Ali

Vivia's Creation, New Members look if you don't know how to use this fourm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vivia's Creation, New Members look if you don't know how to use this fourm   Vivia's Creation, New Members look if you don't know how to use this fourm I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:44 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
https://princeandprincess.forumotion.com

Vivia's Creation, New Members look if you don't know how to use this fourm
Page 1 of 1