Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a prince a princess or even a maid! this is set back in olden times when kingdoms were around.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling bread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gage

Gage

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Gage hollered so others could hear"Bread,bread.Get your bread here."Gage was an apprentice to a baker,so he had to sell today's fresh batch. He saw someone,a beggar,hobbling and he looked around.The baker wasn't here.He grabbed the softest bread he could find and handded it to her,"here take this,free of charge".He then walked back to his cart and kept selling.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Danielle walked the streets in her cloak, her face hidden.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra~Jake

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Jake came to the market & saw Gage. "Hello," he said. "How much is it for a loaf of bread?" he asked, wanting to make a special treat for Cassie tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Gage looked up at the boy,"only a few cents for a french loaf".he then saw another person hidden in a cloak.He tossed her a Sugar bread and said in his dazzling voice, "it's free of charge".
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Danielle straightened up slightly and walked over to the boy. "What would the baker say if he saw you/"
Back to top Go down
Cassandra~Jake

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Jake handed over the money to Gage. French bread is Cassie's favorite kind... he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:53 pm

Alis heels clacked and her dress swished as she walked onto the pavement of the bretakone market. She wore a dark purple dress and dark purple heels her dress was knee length and her blonde hair hid her face. She sashayed over to gage and handed him five gold for a loaf of bread even though it was only one gold.
Back to top Go down
https://princeandprincess.forumotion.com
Gage

Gage

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:00 pm

"well he would be dissapointed",Gage took the money and placed it in his pack."but generosity always pays back".He then turned to the others"thank you for your serivce".
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

"what royalty do you know in this area?" Danielle asked him.
Back to top Go down
Cassandra~Jake

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Jake headed for home, where he would begin preparing for Cassie's dinner.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 pm

"sister maybe you should pay after all we are royalty" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 pm

"not much ma'm,just the comets up the road".He started to arrange the bread."Where are you from".

OCC:if you read the hunger games,don't i sound like peeta?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"Im ali comet" she told gage extending her hand and pushing back her blonde curls
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm

Danielle glared at Ali, then handed the boy a handful of gold coins, her hood falling off in the process.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

"danielle your hood fell off" she said laughing her voice and laugh sounding like a silver bell
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Gage's eyes widen in shock as he saw the two princesess,he bowed,hitting his side on the cart,almost knocking it over,"I am humbled by your preasance".
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Danielle turned her glare from Ali to the boy, where it softened. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:12 pm

she laughed softly "oh please dont say that call me ali.." she said not knowing his name "would you mind me asking your name?"
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 pm

"i-i am ok",he said and clenthed his side,a slight bruse,it would heal though."I'm gage" he said bowing again.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 pm

"please dont bow" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Cassandra~Jake

Selling bread Empty

Jake turned straight around. This was the family that Cassie worked for! He turned around, bowed, & returned on his way home.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

Danielles eyes took in the boy, Gage. "Nice name." she said, putting her hood back on.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 pm

"ok",he said and stood up striaght."and thank you",he said to the other as he put the money in the sack.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:19 pm

"Are you sure you are okay?" Danielle asked, surpirsed to hear worry in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:23 pm

"danielle we must go soon, father will be expecting us, and we're taking up this kind boys time" she told her sister sternly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Selling bread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling bread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms :: Places :: Market-
Jump to: