Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a prince a princess or even a maid! this is set back in olden times when kingdoms were around.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calmness of the Night

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

Calmness of the Night Empty
PostSubject: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:45 pm

Danielle sat unnderneath the pak tree, staring up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:49 pm

Gage had been taking a walk through the forest,hunting for his family.The baker didn't give him any gold so he hunted for his mother and sister.He saw a rabbit but it scammpered as someone crunched leaves.He snuck up towards the tree and saw Danielle.He stayed silent,trying not to scare her.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Danielle didn't hear Gage. She didn't even notice when she began to sin a song she had known by heart wneh she was younger softly.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Gage jumped when he heard the song she was singing,he remembered that song.His mother would sing it to him when he was little."I know that song",he said as he walked forward.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Danielle stiffened, but relaxed slightly. "It used to be my lullaby."
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:58 pm

"yes my mother would sing it to me and my sisters",gage looked down."May i sit",he asked.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Danielles shoulders moved slightly in a shrug. "You don't have to ask, goo ahead."
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Gage looked up at the stars and sat down. "look at those stars",he said ."Everyone sees the same ones,no matter what walk of life the come from."
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Danielle nodded. "The stars shine down on everyone no matter what is happening."
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:11 pm

"just as the moon and sun",he looked at her."Has your parents said who's taking the throne",he asked changing the topic.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:13 pm

Danielle shook her head slightly, "No, but it probably will be my sister or brother."
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:18 pm

"Why?you have the strengh of 100 horses,the brains of a scientist.You should try",he said with sencerity.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:20 pm

Danielle laughed softly and rolled over to look at him, "I was never my parents favorite." she said, "I used to lie to them, hide from them. I spend my entire childhood in this forest, away from them."
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:26 pm

"well they might have forgiven you,but hey I wouldn't know.I was always the favorite child".
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:28 pm

"That must be nice, being the favorite.." Danielle said sfotly.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:31 pm

"well i was the only son,but your parents still love you",he replied ataring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Danielle smiled slightly, "Kinda doubt it, I've been disowned."
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:38 pm

"then why are you in the race for the throne?You still have a chance to beat them".
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 pm

"Im still in the race because my siblings don;t know about it yet." Danielle said, her voice breaking, "I..I don't think they would care even if they knew."
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:44 pm

"well I think you would be a great queen",he said and looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:07 pm

Danielle smiled softly and looked at him, "thanks."
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:02 pm

He smiled at her"you're welcome",he replied with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 pm

A thought came to Danielle and she smirked. "Might as well give my sister the chance she deserves huh?" she stood up, "If anyone asks, can you tell them that the last thing you heard from me was that I was sentenced to die?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calmness of the Night   Calmness of the Night I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calmness of the Night
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms :: Places :: Forest-
Jump to: