Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a prince a princess or even a maid! this is set back in olden times when kingdoms were around.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cooking For Everyone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra~Jake

Cooking For Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Cooking For Everyone   Cooking For Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Cassie stood in the kitchen, wondering if someone would tell her what to cook.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Everyone   Cooking For Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 pm

"hello cassie" ali said walking into the kitchen "would you kindly make some patato soup?" she asked her
Back to top Go down
https://princeandprincess.forumotion.com
Cassandra~Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Everyone   Cooking For Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 pm

"Certainly, miss," said Cassie, getting out the supplies to make it. Finally, it was ready to cook. She began cooking it, checking it every now & then.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Everyone   Cooking For Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:30 pm

"thank you cassie aand remember to call me ali!" she laughed
Back to top Go down
https://princeandprincess.forumotion.com
Cassandra~Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Everyone   Cooking For Everyone I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:32 pm

"Right, sorry Ali," she said. Just as she finished speaking, the door opened. Jake ran to the kitchen, carrying French bread. Immediately he set to work at making some snacks for Cassie & him to share. "Hi Jake," she said, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cooking For Everyone   Cooking For Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cooking For Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms :: Places :: Nighten Kingdom-
Jump to: