Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a prince a princess or even a maid! this is set back in olden times when kingdoms were around.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Selling bread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gage

Gage

Selling bread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:25 pm

"yes,yes i'm fine.But you should go,you probley shouldn't miss dinner",he said.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:27 pm

"goodbye gage!"she said smiling and skipped off
Back to top Go down
https://princeandprincess.forumotion.com
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm

"Im going to have to miss it." Danielle shouted to her sister. She smiled softly to gage then walked off towards her Oak Tree.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:56 pm

He smiled at her and arranged the bread."Hey do you still want the sweetbread",he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Danielle paused and turned back to him, "um..sure." she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:12 pm

He tossed it to her and smiled,his white teeth flashing"it's free of charge".
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:15 pm

"Why thank you." Danielle said, smiling back. She turned away and started heading towards the tree again.
Back to top Go down
Princess Emmy

Princess Emmy

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:33 am

A long legged beauty with a black cloak swept into the market. Her hair was hidden under the purplish cloak. Her eyes were wide and doe like, she really did look like a princess. Infact secretly the beauty was a princess, but since she ruled the far off kingdom she suspected they wouldn't notice her. She bumped into Gage and dropped her coins and watched her spices and silks spew out of her arms like a waterfall. "I am so sorry." she said bending down to gather up her expensive items.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:43 am

"hey it's ok",Gage said and helped her pick up the stuff.It was riches that he had never held before.Great 3 royaltys in one day,he was going to have a heart attack.
Back to top Go down
Princess Emmy

Princess Emmy

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:46 am

"Thanks. I'm Emmy who are you?" She said with her mother's warming smile. She slowly removed her hood so he could see her long, thick raven black hair and her pretty, royal face.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:49 am

"i am gage",he then added jokingly,"the breadboy".
Back to top Go down
Princess Emmy

Princess Emmy

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:51 am

Emmy grinned and stood up, "Nice to meet you Gage, the breadboy." She laughed a musical laugh that floated around the Market. "I think I should buy some bread. How much?" She asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:54 am

"just a few peices of silver for a loaf",he said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Princess Emmy

Princess Emmy

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:56 am

Emmy grinned handing him two golds. "I'll take one, but you can keep the change." She said in a kind voice.
Back to top Go down
Gage

Gage

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 am

"thanks",he replied,wow his teacher was going to be happy with all the gold..
Back to top Go down
Princess Emmy

Princess Emmy

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 am

"Well 'Mr. Breadboy' how about you show me around the market?" She asked with a flirtatious grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling bread   Selling bread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling bread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms :: Places :: Market-
Jump to: