Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a prince a princess or even a maid! this is set back in olden times when kingdoms were around.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cassandra & Jake's Creations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cassandra~Jake

Cassandra & Jake's Creations Empty
PostSubject: Cassandra & Jake's Creations   Cassandra & Jake's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:32 pm

Name: Cassandra/Cassie
Rank (usually peasent for newbies): Maid
Discription: Long dark red hair, sapphire blue eyes, pale skin, & usually wears a long black nightgown with a pure white apron over it & black work gloves along with comfy slippers, though for special occasions she wore her silver dress with the matching fancy slippers & dance gloves.
Personity: Kind, clever, resourceful, protective,
Rp sample: Cassandra, or Cassie as she preferred, was working hard. She cleaned the floors, washed the windows until they shone, & did everything she could to make it perfect.
Crush:
Bf/GF: Jake
Other: She's 16

Name: Jake
Rank (usually peasent for newbies): Peasant
Discription: Short messy blond hair, sapphire blue eyes, pale skin, usually wears a black shirt & black pants along with his black work gloves.
Personity: Kind, clever, resourceful, overprotective
Rp sample: Jake worked in the fields, wondering when Cassie, or Cass as he called her, would return. "Where is she?" he asked aloud. "Oh well, she should be here soon."
Crush:
Bf/GF: Cassie
Other: He's 16

Last edited by Cassandra~Jake on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra & Jake's Creations   Cassandra & Jake's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:34 pm

APPROVED! what kingdom will cassie work for?
Back to top Go down
https://princeandprincess.forumotion.com
Cassandra~Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra & Jake's Creations   Cassandra & Jake's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:35 pm

Not sure. What's each one like?
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra & Jake's Creations   Cassandra & Jake's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:43 pm

Crystal kingdom is always needing cleaning and only has the current prince and princess with no maids
Nighten Kingdom is almost always clean leaving little for the maid to do. Ecxpet cooking, The current royalty living there consists of King Cellan Comet, Queen Kana Comet, Princess Ali Comet, Princess Danielle Comet, Prince Cage Comet, and Prince Ash Night
Back to top Go down
Cassandra~Jake

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra & Jake's Creations   Cassandra & Jake's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 pm

She'll work for Nighten Kingdom. Her resourcefulness should work well.
Back to top Go down
Ali
Admin
Ali

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra & Jake's Creations   Cassandra & Jake's Creations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 pm

OK thank you for joining and have fun rping
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cassandra & Jake's Creations   Cassandra & Jake's Creations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cassandra & Jake's Creations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms :: Creations :: Character Creation-
Jump to: