Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be a prince a princess or even a maid! this is set back in olden times when kingdoms were around.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering the Beauty

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baden Alexio

Wandering the Beauty Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 pm

Sasami gently stepped over the fallen trees, leave, twigs, pine cones, and other stuff on the ground. She stopped in a clearing.

Baden came in behind her.

"Isn't it beautiful Baden?" She asked, spinning in her short skirt dress, made specially for trips through the forest.

"It is quiet." Baden said, breathing in the forest.

"Oh brother." Sasami said in sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Danielle stared down at the couple in the clearing from where she sat in the great oak tree at the edge. She blended in with the dark trees with the help of her black outfit.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Baden strode the clearing, breathing deeply. "So, quiet." He almost sigh for great happiness.

Sasami walked up behind him, her sunset dress swishing by her legs. "I should leave." She whispered in his ear. Then she walked off.

Baden gently sat on a rock, and loosened up. He detached his sword from his belt. He untucked his shirt. He lay back, and sigh.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Danielle shifted her weight on the branch so she could lay on it. She stared down at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Baden listened to the calming sounds, quiet and gentle. He didn't like crowds. Or loud noises. Lot's of things often angered him. But he loved the forest, and it calmed him. Whenever he an Sasami wandered, she left him, and let him be. She would explore, and he would lay back, and get rid of the stress if things.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Danielle was racking her brain to try to find a memoory of ever seeing the boy before when her dagger slipped from its case and fell to the ground below her.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:12 pm

Baden jumped up, grabbing his sword, and pulling it from it's hilt. "Who's there?" He called, walking up to the dagger, and looking up.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 pm

Danielle mentally cussed herself out as she tried to keep from being seen.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:16 pm

Baden watched the leaves rustle, and stuck his sword in the ground next to the dagger. "Well," he said, "this is one nice dagger. I think I'll keep it." He said, half into the tree. He grabbed his sword and started toward his rock.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 pm

"The hell you are!!!" Danielle said angerly.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Baden stopped. He turned around. "You want it?" He said to the tree. "Come get it." He said, waving it.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Danielle glared angerly, her black cloak wrapping around her. She jumped from the tree and formed into the shadows. "give me it, now."
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 pm

"Only if you come out." Baden played the shadow, or girl. He was in the clearing, with the sun everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 pm

Daielle stepped out of the shadows, thankful of the hood hiding her face. She held out her hand. [color=indigo] "Dagger."[color]
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:43 pm

"Hmm. What a clever girl." Baden said, flinging the dagger to land directly at her feet. "I would wish to meet you for real."
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Danielle bent down to pick the dagger up.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:48 pm

Baden watched. Observing the nimble, thin form. She was careful.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Danielle, the dagger back at her side, quickly melted back into the shadows. "Who are you/"she asked.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Baden thought for a moment. "Should I really tell a shadow who I am?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:12 pm

"Im a human being, not a shadow." Danielle replied, staying where she was,
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:47 pm

"I know. I just won't tell someone my name, when I don't know theirs." Baden said.
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:49 pm

"Names Danni." She told him.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:57 pm

"Baden." Baden said bowing. He heard Sasami call him from the trees. "I must be off."
Back to top Go down
Danielle Comet

Danielle Comet

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:58 pm

[color=indigo] "Bye." Danielle said. She sighed and shook her head, her hood falling off.
Back to top Go down
Baden Alexio

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Baden turned around, ignoring the fact that he had seen her face, even though it was hard to see in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the Beauty   Wandering the Beauty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the Beauty
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdoms :: Places :: Forest-
Jump to: